Monday 5 June 2017

MY ENCOUNTER AND VICTORY OVER HEPATITIS B

BY EDE O. GREG
It all started sometimes in 2011 at Federal Housing, Lugbe, Abuja. I was diagnosed with the deadly disease called Hepatitis B. What a name! In fact, that was my first time of hearing the name.The Lab attendant at FHA scared the poo out of me when she told me that it kills faster than AIDS! I did quick research on the name and was alarmed that this was a very dangerous disease! I was still a single guy then. I quickly traveled back my memory lane and scanned through those 'unholy movements' we unmarried guys usually make, and concluded that this must be the judgement of the gods on my head! But I was assured by the same Nurse that it could be contacted through many means and not necessarily  sexual intercourse.


I spent a lot of money trying to treat it, but it continued to show in my blood whenever I ran a test. I felt miserable. My eyes were yellow; my fingernails were yellow; and my urine and saliver were also yellow! 

Then, Someone told me that the disease belonged to the Yellow Fever family; and that in fact, the local name was yellow fever. It was then that I decided to inform my Mum in the Village because initially, I did not know how to explain the name to my parents. I then called my Mum in my village in Enugu. I was surprised that she was clam and told me not to worry myself. She told me to come back to village that there was a tested and trusted herbal medicine that treats all types of 'yellow fever' completely in our Village (Eha-Amufu). And that people come from the big cities and abroad to collect the medicine regularly by referrals from their friends.

READ ALSO: IS HEPATITIS VIRUS CURABLE?

Out of frustration with the conventional medicine, and because this was my own Mum, I decided to give it a trial. I went to my Village in Enugu to collect the herbal medicine and took it as directed (made up of herbs, roots & leaves). I went to test after the treatment. Behold, there was no longer any trace of Hepatitis B in my system! The Lab Attendant was surprised and asked me what magic! I told her that we had a local herbal medicine that treats Hepatitis B in my Village. She confided to me that the conventional treatment they gave people was for the management and not complete cure of the sickness. 

During that time of my sickness, I promised God that if I ever got cured, I would commit myself to the Fight against Hepatitis B Virus. Since then, I have been contributing my own quota to this Campaign through researches and writings to create awareness on the causes, prevention, transmission, management and cure for the deadly Hepatitis B Virus.

The interesting part of this story is that the Lab started bombarding me with request to get the herbal medicine for their patients. (that is after collecting huge sums from the patients in the name of treatment) Initially I was reluctant because of the stress involved in getting to my Village due to bad road , but I later caved in.
I had no idea of medicine before then, but that was how I was transformed from advocacy to actual helping patients get cured. Some who live in the South will call and I will direct them to my village or arrange for the medicine to be sent to them. Others who stay here in the North will call and I will make arrangements for the medicine for them. 

I got involved in this Fight against Hepatitis B because I nearly lost my life to this disease. Some of the people I have helped usually take me out to buy me beer after they got well. Some who would not touch beer will say, big thank you to me. And the Medicine man will always bring me palm wine and bush meat any time I traveled home because of the number of patients I sent him or medicines I order from him. 

READ ALSO: 13 FOODS HEPATITIS PATIENTS SHOULD AVOID

I recently read that about two million Nigerian are living with Hepatitis B! That's serious! I have now decided to do something about it since I was once a victim. My blog, Hepatitis Information Desk is created to provide easy information about the causes, prevention, transmission, management and cure for Hepatitis B.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, OR, ANY PATIENT WHO IS INTERESTED IN USING THE SAME HERBAL MEDICINE I USED TO CURE MYSELF SHOULD CONTACT ME HERE OR ON +2348130799304; +2348058891743; WHATSAPP:+2348130799304 or visit my blog: Hepatitis Information Desk

9 comments:

  1. All thanks to Dr. Iyabiye who cured me of Hepatitis B with his herbal medicine, I fell sick September 2019 with symptoms like: ribs pain, dark urine, headache and lost of appetite. I when to hospital and discovered that it was chronic hepatitis. I was given some antiviral drugs to slow it down the viral load so that my liver will not be damaged, but the drugs wasn’t working after sometime and my stomach stated swollen. I came arose his recommendation online while I was searching for help hence the hospital couldn’t help anymore, he administer his medication on me and I was cured after taken the medication. If interested reach him through: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com phone +234-815-857-7300

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am BOBBIE MARTIN from USA i was tested positive of Copd disease, and there was no remedy, my younger sister told me that she has been reading about DR_anuge healing people with his herbal medicine then she introduce him to me and he agreed to help me. he only ask for my medical report and he send me some medication and i used it as instructed and now my medical report show negative all thanks to dr_anuge. if you have fall a victim of this deadly virus you should contact him via.. dranuge@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +2348164866838

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr Agaba, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. 
    Via Email: Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486    

    ReplyDelete
  5. I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including #HERPES virus,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a #HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via DHL delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying the way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr OGODO Email this great herbal doctor via his email Ogodoherbalhomesolution@gmail.com
    You can also WhatsApp him on +2349044680467
    HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
    {1}HIV/AIDS
    {2}DIABETES
    {3}EPILEPSY
    {4} BLOOD CANCER
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} HEPATITIS
    {8}LOVE SPELL
    {9} SICKLE AND ANEMIA
    Only DR OGODO Can Help You I Love You Father.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Living with Hepatitis B was never easy, not until I found this herbal cure from Multivitamin herbal cure,I felt frustrated with lack of improvement with other traditional medicine and with the medications prescribed. I went online and found Multivitamin herbal after searching for how to improve my condition but unfortunately with the help of Multivitamin herbs i was able to get rid of my Hepatitis B totally without any side effect of their herbal formula, contact  multivitamincare .org today  (or SMS): +1 -956- 758-7882 they absolutely have the right herbal cure to Hepatitis B, am using this medium to share with anyone suffering from this condition that there is cure for Hepatitis B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is  my testimony on how I was cured of HIV by Dr Akhigbe,with his natural herbal medicine.  on a regular basis in efforts to help others when I could. As you may know, each donation is tested.  Well, on July 6th I had a meeting with a Red Cross representative and was told that I had HIV. “What went through your mind when you heard that "Rose" Good question reader! To be honest, I thought my life was over, that I would ever find love, get married, have children or anything normal. Lucky for me I have an amazing support system.  My family supported me then I never thought that I was invincible to STD s or pregnancy or anything else parents warn their kids about. I just didn’t think about it. I was in a monogamous relationship and thought that I asked the right questions.  We even talked about marriage Scary.  During that time I was in college and donated blood on a re as well. who helped me in search of cure through the media.there we saw a good testimony of sister 'Kate' about the good work of Dr Akhigbe natural herbal medicine cure.then I copied his email address and contacted him. A good herbalist doctor with a good heart, he is kind, loving and caring. He replied back to my message and told me what to do. After a week the doctor sent me my herbal medicine and instructed me how to take it.Yes it worked very well, after drinking it I went to the hospital for another test and everything turned negative. What a wonderful testimony I can never forget in my life. Dr Akhigbe is a man who gave me a life to live happily forever so all I want you all to believe and know that cure of HIV is real and herbs is a powerful medicine and it works and heals.  Dr Akhigbe also used his herbal medicine to cure diseases like:   HERPES, DIABETES, SCABIES, HEPATITIS A/B, STROKE, CANCER, ALS, TUBERCULOSIS, ASTHMA, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, LUPUS, LIVER CIRRHOSIS, DEPRESSION, HIV/AIDS, EPILEPSY, BACTERIAL, DIARRHEA, HEART DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PARKINSON'S, ALZHEIMER, COLD URTICARIA, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS,INSOMNIA,  BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, CHROME DISEASES, CHLAMYDIA, INSOMNIA HEARTBURN, ,  THYROID, MAR BURG DISEASES, MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, BODY WEAK, SMALLPOX, DENGUE, FEVER, CURBS, CHANCRE, AND OTHERS VARIOUS DISEASES/ VIRUS.   You are there and you find yourself in any of these situations, kindly contact Dr Akhigbe now to help you get rid of it. Here is his email address:
       drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      or you can write to him on whats app with his phone number:   +234 901 075 4824.
      My appreciation is to share his testimony for the world to know the good work Dr Akhigbe has done for me and he will do the same for you.
       

    ReplyDelete
  8. For years, I have read and seen the advertisements in the mass media about all of the penis enhancement pills and thought that they were all scams or gimmicks. All of the medical sites that I have visited stated that none of the herbal supplements would ever help increase the size of a penis. I got very depressed when I read this, because unfortunately I was not naturally blessed with a penis that was big enough to arouse my sexual partner or past partners. I am a man that is past my sexual prime time and my sexual performance has a lot to be desired. I decided to try Doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine after all the reading and researching that I have done.I saw a testimony " Joe" about doctor Akhigbe Herbal Medicine Since there is a Money Back Guarantee, I give him a trial what did I have to lose? I couldn't believe the results I was seeing after drinking the Natural  Herbal Medicine  and Herbal Soap to be Rubin my penis! he sent to me through DHL courier delivery service . Within about 2 weeks I had a noticeable increase in the girth of my penis. Then after a couple of additional week it started to grow in length and I was amazed and very excited.before I finish the drink and the soap my penis had grown an additional two inches. I've had a considerable improvement with my sex life and these pills are certainly worth every penny I spent on them! I want to thank Dr Akhigbe for the time and effort they have spent on helping people in my situation.I know many are out there who are suffering this problem and they need help, email him.    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com.    He also cure other diseases like: Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Breast Enlargement. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Corneal Ulcer, Gallstone, Terminal Illnesses, Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Impotence Effection, Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid, Autism, Penis enlargement,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. For your cure email him now:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or Contact his number:  +2349010754824.

    ReplyDelete

  9. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the

    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which

    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus

    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from

    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their

    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after

    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing

    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.



    ReplyDelete

FOODS HEPATITIS B PATIENTS SHOULD AVOID

Hepatitis B Virus is a very dangerous disease that affects the Liver. Most of the time, the treatment process takes a long time because of ...

MY ENCOUNTER AND VICTORY OVER THE DEADLY HEPATITIS B