Monday 3 July 2017

NIGERIAN ARMY TREATS HEPATITIS PATIENTS

The Nigerian Army, on Saturday, said that more than 2,000 people had benefited from the free `Medical Outreach’ to commemorate the 2017 Nigerian Army Day Celebration (NADCEL) slated for July 6.
Brig.-Gen Ismaila Isa, Commander of 13 Brigade, who made this disclosure in Calabar, explained that the humanitarian exercise was carried out because of the necessity of good health to humanity.
Isa added that the medical outreach was also carried out to enhance confidence building with the public and to achieve a better working environment for security operations.
According to Isa, the Nigerian Army owes it a duty to provide some humanitarian services to the people with a view to fostering the existing civil-military relationship in the state.
“The NADCEL is scheduled to hold on July 6; as part of the celebration, we are carrying out this free medical outreach for the people of Calabar Municipality and Calabar South,’’ he said.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the beneficiaries were tested for malaria, blood pressure, hepatitis, typhoid fever among others; drugs were also given to them.


3 comments:

  1. Join me celebrate for these great and perfect day which my lord god has done for using these great and powerful healing doctor called doctor Hazzan to heal my CHRONIC HEPATITIS B Which has been chocking me up for over 16year now without solutions, i have seek for solutions online, and through hospital, they keep on giving me orientations about drugs that can make me ok and stop mu BAD BREATH. now since doctor HAZZAN has helped me to erased my disease out of my life, i we owe you greatly for healing me truly and to again, contact EMAIL.. dr.hazzanherbalcentre@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348169340571
    You Can Also Contact Him If Are Diagnosed With Any The Virus Below
    {1} HIV And AIDS {2} Diabetes {3} Epilepsy {4} Cancer OF ALL KIND
    {5} He Can Make You Get Pregnancy {6} HPV And HSV 1&2 {7} ALS {8} Psoriasis {9} Diabetes ETC
    THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the

    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which

    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus

    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from

    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their

    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after

    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing

    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Living with Hepatitis B was never easy, not until I found this herbal cure from Multivitamin herbal cure,I felt frustrated with lack of improvement with other traditional medicine and with the medications prescribed. I went online and found Multivitamin herbal after searching for how to improve my condition but unfortunately with the help of www .multivitamincare. org i was able to get rid of my Hepatitis B totally without any side effects of their herbal formula.

    ReplyDelete

FOODS HEPATITIS B PATIENTS SHOULD AVOID

Hepatitis B Virus is a very dangerous disease that affects the Liver. Most of the time, the treatment process takes a long time because of ...

MY ENCOUNTER AND VICTORY OVER THE DEADLY HEPATITIS B