Tuesday 3 October 2017

HEPATITIS B PREVENTION

HEPATITIS B PREVENTION
Hepatitis B is the most dangerous and common type of the Hepatitis Virus. It is the highest liver related killer disease in the World today. Take the following measures to protect and prevent yourself from contacting this deadly Virus because prevention is more effective in Hepatitis B than therapy.

i. Vaccination:

One good thing about the Hepatitis B Virus is the availability of vaccines for its prevention. There are two major vaccines used in the prevention of this deadly Virus. These are Engerix-B and Recombivax HB. Twinrix is also used for the prevention of the A and B types.


Vaccination is the most effective method for the prevention of Hepatitis B. HBV vaccines are
recommended for newborns, children, adolescents, adults, Health workers, persons who have multiple sex partners, travelers, those living with Hepatitis B patients, and people who use and inject IV drugs. The vaccines provide protection for up to 20 years, and are effective up to 95%. 

ii. Avoid unsafe Sex:

Avoidance of unsafe sex is another sound method of Hepatitis B prevention. Contact with infected blood and other body fluids such as semen, vaginal fluid and Saliva are the primary route through which Hepatitis B Virus is transmitted.
Unprotected sexual contact can put you at great risk of contacting this dangerous Virus. People who have multiple sex partners, men who have sex with men, and sexual partners of infected persons are easily infected by Hepatitis B Virus. Always practice safe sex for the prevention of the Hepatitis B Virus.

See also: My Encounter and Victory Over Hepatitis B

iii. Avoid Sharing of Sharp Objects or Body Piercing Tools:
Prevention of Hepatitis B infection can also be achieved by avoiding the sharing of sharp objects such as syringe, needles, razors, toothbrush and other body piercing tools. People who use intravenous illicit drugs are at great risks. It is recommended to use sterile sharp objects and desist from sharing any type of sharp body objects, tools and equipment to prevent yourself from contacting Hepatitis B Virus.

iv. Avoid Unscreened Blood Transfusion:
The use of unscreened blood exposes you to the risk of contacting the Hepatitis B Virus. As stated earlier, contact with infected blood is the Highway to contacting the Virus. If you receive blood during transfusion that contains HBV, you are very likely to develop this deadly Virus. Always use and advocate the use of screened and tested blood for transfusion to prevent the spread of the deadly Hepatitis B.

This Virus is the chief destroyer of the human liver in the World today. Protect yourself and help prevent its spread.

See Also: Herbal Cure for Hepatitis B

v. Avoid the Use of Unsterilized Medical and Dental Equipment:
Shunning the use of unsterilized medical tools is a great way to prevent Hepatitis B. The use of medical or dental intervention equipment and tools without proper sterilization may lead to contacting Hepatitis B. To prevent this deadly occurrence, medical tools must be properly and adequately sterilized before and after use.

The Hepatitis B Virus can live outside the body for days; and as such, every efforts must be made to properly clean up and sterilize all tools that come in contact with blood.

vi. Prevention of Mother to Child Hepatitis B Transmission:
Transmission of Hepatitis B Virus from mother to child during pregnancy, childbirth and post birth is very common. Women who are exposed to HBV environment should endeavor to take HBV vaccine before pregnancy. Unvaccinated pregnant women should be vaccinated by medical experts.
A new baby should be given HBV vaccine within 12 hours of birth because Hepatitis B Virus are detectable in breast milk and colostrum.
Furthermore, bathing newborn infants with mild medicated soap solutions to remove HBV contaminated blood can minimize the risk of after birth infection.
All efforts must be made by all stakeholders to prevent Hepatitis B transmission from mother to child to reduce the alarming rate the Virus is spreading in the World today.

3 comments:

  1. Join me celebrate for these great and perfect day which my lord god has done for using these great and powerful healing doctor called doctor Hazzan to heal my CHRONIC HEPATITIS B Which has been chocking me up for over 16year now without solutions, i have seek for solutions online, and through hospital, they keep on giving me orientations about drugs that can make me ok and stop mu BAD BREATH. now since doctor HAZZAN has helped me to erased my disease out of my life, i we owe you greatly for healing me truly and to again, contact EMAIL.. dr.hazzanherbalcentre@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348169340571
    You Can Also Contact Him If Are Diagnosed With Any The Virus Below
    {1} HIV And AIDS {2} Diabetes {3} Epilepsy {4} Cancer OF ALL KIND
    {5} He Can Make You Get Pregnancy {6} HPV And HSV 1&2 {7} ALS {8} Psoriasis {9} Diabetes ETC
    THANKS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 

      Delete

  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the

    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which

    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus

    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from

    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their

    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after

    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing

    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

FOODS HEPATITIS B PATIENTS SHOULD AVOID

Hepatitis B Virus is a very dangerous disease that affects the Liver. Most of the time, the treatment process takes a long time because of ...

MY ENCOUNTER AND VICTORY OVER THE DEADLY HEPATITIS B