Wednesday 4 October 2017

HEPATITIS B CAUSES

HEPATITIS B CAUSES

By: Ede O. Greg

Hepatitis disease is a contagious liver infection caused by the blood-borne pathogen known as Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) The Virus is very dangerous and can lead to liver cancer. It is a major global health problem. It can cause early death from Cirrhosis and liver cancer.

According to the World Health Organization (WHO), an estimated 257 million people are living with Hepatitis B infection Worldwide! The World Body stated that, "in 2015, hepatitis B resulted in 887,000 deaths, mostly from complications (including cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma)" This number is alarming when added to the undocumented Hepatitis B related deaths in Third World countries.

The cause of Hepatitis B is the HBV which is transmitted when the blood or other body fluids of an infected person enter the body of an uninfected person. The Virus is found in such body fluids as, semen, vaginal fluid, saliva etc. It can be spread and transmitted through the following ways:

1. Unprotected Sexual Contact with an Infected Person
Hepatitis B Virus is transmitted through unprotected sexual intercourse with an infected person. The Virus is found in semen and vaginal fluid. Avoid unsafe sex. Try to always use condoms and other latex barriers when having sex to prevent yourself from contacting this killer Virus.

2. Sharing of Sharp Body Piercing Objects
Hepatitis B can be caused or transmitted through the sharing of syringes, needles, and other body piercing tools. Indiscriminate use of intravenous drug paraphernalia can lead to exposure to the Hepatitis B Virus. Use of unsterilized tattooing equipment can lead to infection.


3. Mother to Child During and After Birth
An Hepatitis B infected mother can transmit the Virus to her child during pregnancy, birth and even after delivery. Women are encouraged to go for Hepatitis B screening before pregnancy; and take vaccination, or, in the event that they are positive, should be treated before pregnancy. An already pregnant woman diagnosed to be HBV positive should be subjected to extra medical care to avoid mother to child transmission. A new baby should be vaccinated within 12 hours of birth.

4. Use of Unscreen Blood Transfusion
Hepatitis B is spread through the use of unscreen blood. As observed earlier, the Virus is a blood-borne Virus. The transfusion of an infected blood from a carrier to a non-carrier is an express way to infection. Do not accept or advocate the use of untested or unscreen blood for transfusion.

5. Accidental Exposure to Blood from Needle Sticks
Accidental needle stick is one of the workplace hazards for health care workers. Infection of Hepatitis B Virus can occur if a health worker, or people who handle health tools that have infected blood on them are accidentally stuck with such objects or tools. Maximum safety measures are expected to be observed in all health work places.


6. Contact with Infected Sneeze, Cough, Or Saliva
Hepatitis B is caused by contact with sneeze, cough or saliva of an  infected person. Some health experts argue that the Virus cannot be transmitted through contact with sneeze or cough of a carrier, but the truth is that the Virus is know to be present in body fluids. Prevention, they say, is better that cure.  

CONTACT US HERE FOR ANY INQUIRY


5 comments:

  1. Join me celebrate for these great and perfect day which my lord god has done for using these great and powerful healing doctor called doctor Hazzan to heal my CHRONIC HEPATITIS B Which has been chocking me up for over 16year now without solutions, i have seek for solutions online, and through hospital, they keep on giving me orientations about drugs that can make me ok and stop mu BAD BREATH. now since doctor HAZZAN has helped me to erased my disease out of my life, i we owe you greatly for healing me truly and to again, contact EMAIL.. dr.hazzanherbalcentre@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348169340571
    You Can Also Contact Him If Are Diagnosed With Any The Virus Below
    {1} HIV And AIDS {2} Diabetes {3} Epilepsy {4} Cancer OF ALL KIND
    {5} He Can Make You Get Pregnancy {6} HPV And HSV 1&2 {7} ALS {8} Psoriasis {9} Diabetes ETC
    THANKS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 

      Delete
  2. Very useful info. Hope to see more posts soon!
    hepatitis a

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work… world academy for total community health high school

    ReplyDelete

  4. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the

    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which

    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus

    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from

    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their

    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after

    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing

    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.



    ReplyDelete

FOODS HEPATITIS B PATIENTS SHOULD AVOID

Hepatitis B Virus is a very dangerous disease that affects the Liver. Most of the time, the treatment process takes a long time because of ...

MY ENCOUNTER AND VICTORY OVER THE DEADLY HEPATITIS B