Saturday 23 September 2017

IMPORTANT TIPS ABOUT HEPATITIS B

  • 1.  Hepatitis B is a viral infection that attacks the liver and can cause both acute       and chronic disease. It a deadly disease that can cause death.

  • 2.  Hepatitis B virus is transmitted through contact with the blood or other body        fluids of an infected person. 

  • 3.   An estimated 257 million people are living with hepatitis B virus infection            Worldwide (defined as hepatitis B surface antigen positive). Two million                Nigerians are estimated to be to be carriers. The figure is alarming in                    some Asian countries.

  • 4.  In 2015, hepatitis B resulted in 887, 000 deaths, mostly from complications            (including cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma).

  • 5.  Hepatitis B is an important occupational hazard for health workers. However,      it can be prevented by currently available safe and effective vaccines such as      Engerix-B and Recombivax HB.

  • 6. The infection is very difficult to cure, and takes long time of medication,                especially with orthodox medicine. Herbal Medicine is however very effective for the cure of HBV.


   7.  Hepatitis B is a potentially life-threatening liver infection caused by the                     hepatitis B virus (HBV). It is a major global health problem. It can cause                     chronic infection and puts people at high risk of death from cirrhosis and                 liver cancer.
   8.   Vaccine against hepatitis B has been available since 1982. The vaccine is                  95% effective in preventing infection and the development of chronic                        disease and liver cancer due to hepatitis B.
  9.    Hepatitis B virus can survive outside the body for at least 7 days. During this          time, the virus can still cause infection if it enters the body of a person                      who is not protected by the vaccine. The incubation period of the hepatitis B            virus is 75 days on average, but can vary from 30 to 180 days. The virus may            be detected within 30 to 60 days after infection and can persist and develop             into chronic hepatitis B.

10.  Go for screening today to know your status. Early detection makes it easier for        treatment and cure. Late detection may lead to irreparable damage to the liver.

See also: FOODS HEPATITIS PATIENTS SHOULD AVOID

FOR YOUR HERBAL CURE, SEE:

4 comments:

  1. Join me celebrate for these great and perfect day which my lord god has done for using these great and powerful healing doctor called doctor Hazzan to heal my CHRONIC HEPATITIS B Which has been chocking me up for over 16year now without solutions, i have seek for solutions online, and through hospital, they keep on giving me orientations about drugs that can make me ok and stop mu BAD BREATH. now since doctor HAZZAN has helped me to erased my disease out of my life, i we owe you greatly for healing me truly and to again, contact EMAIL.. dr.hazzanherbalcentre@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348169340571
    You Can Also Contact Him If Are Diagnosed With Any The Virus Below
    {1} HIV And AIDS {2} Diabetes {3} Epilepsy {4} Cancer OF ALL KIND
    {5} He Can Make You Get Pregnancy {6} HPV And HSV 1&2 {7} ALS {8} Psoriasis {9} Diabetes ETC
    THANKS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 

      Delete
  2. Am jeremiah, I am testifying about a great hebal man that cured my wife of hepatitis B, and liver cirhosis. his name is Dr oniha. My wife was diagnose of hepatities two years ago, i almost spent all i had then, until i saw dr oniha recommendation online, and i call him, then he told me how to get the herb. You can also call him on +2347089275769 or email him at dronihaspell@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the

    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which

    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus

    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from

    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their

    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after

    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing

    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

FOODS HEPATITIS B PATIENTS SHOULD AVOID

Hepatitis B Virus is a very dangerous disease that affects the Liver. Most of the time, the treatment process takes a long time because of ...

MY ENCOUNTER AND VICTORY OVER THE DEADLY HEPATITIS B